Weddings & Receptions
At Virgilio’s Event Centre, your wedding becomes an exclusive event. We shower you and your guests with attention. With every detail perfect, the only thing left for you to experience is peace of mind, giving you a day beyond your expectations. Whether you desire country chic, classic rustic elegance, shabby chic, or a look and feel that’s all together unique, Virgilio’s Event Centre provides the perfect picturesque venue that fulfills every wish you have for your romantic Wedding Ceremony and Reception.
Rustic elegance is felt when you walk into the Event Centre and see the exposed wooden beams accented with satin drapery. Included in the 6000 square foot reception hall is a custom built pergola over a hydraulic stage, gorgeous over-sized chandeliers, a large dance floor, full amenity restrooms and eight oversized roll doors which open to give the venue an open air outdoorsy feel, all of which overlooks the expansive beautifully landscaped Event Centre grounds.
From a lavish formal affair to a relaxed rustic celebration, Virgilio’s Event Centre offers a completely unique country experience, one that your guests are not likely to forget. With its off-the-beaten-track location, Virgilio’s affords unmatched privacy and exclusivity for your day.
Virgilio’s 6000 sq. foot pavilion set up for a wedding reception.
Virgilio’s Event Centre: First Kiss
Our professional staff will take care of all your needs so you can enjoy your special day.
Love is in the air at Virgilio’s Event Centre
Virgilio’s wedding pergola.
As a one-of-a-kind, authentic experience, Virgilio’s Event Centre’s natural charm and elegance is the ideal combination for the perfect wedding. We look forward to sharing its magic with you!
Included Wedding Reception Amenities
Virgilio’s Event Centre offers affordable wedding packages to suit any bride’s budget!
At Virgilio’s we believe that you shouldn’t have to sacrifice service for a great price, or vice versa. We are an affordable wedding venue with full-service packages available. Our packages include a variety of amenities and services with your budget in mind, including a wide choice of menus.
Contact us today at (315)484-7445.
- Eight hour access window of Clients Choice (8am to Midnight) to the facility, surrounding grounds including basketball, baseball, and horseshoes, and parking areas for set-up, event and photos.
- 6000 Sq. Ft. Pavilion (Handicapped Accessible)
- Restrooms in Facility. Newly renovated Victorian Chic style ladies' room and Man Cave style men's room (Handicapped Accessible)
- Hydraulic Stage for Head Table (stage raises and lowers)
- Personalized service for you and your bridal party
- Crown back padded banquet chairs
- Round Banquet Tables for Guest Seating
- 8' Banquet Tables for all necessary food stations
- Standard poly table linens in black, brown, white, or ivory
- Standard poly napkins in choice of color
- Linen and skirting on all necessary tables/stations
- Coordinating colored linen to accent all necessary tables/stations
- Set-up and Break Down of event
- Set-up of your reception accessories (place cards, favors, guestbook, etc.)
- Standard China, glassware, and flatware service
- Professionally trained banquet staff with appropriate attire
- Coffee and herbal tea selection
- Iced Tea, Lemonade and Water Station
- Complimentary Framed Table Numbers
- Complimentary Silk Floral Arrangements for Food Displays
- Complimentary Mirrors to accent your centerpieces
- Complimentary Battery operated votives to accent your centerpieces
- All trash removal provided
- Ample free parking
- Close proximity to Hotel/Accommodations
On-Site Ceremony Amenities
Celebrate your nuptials in unforgettable elegance with multiple ceremony locations to choose from. Whether it is by the riverside at our secluded waterfront location, or under the custom built pergola on the front lawn of Virgilio’s, we are here to make your day perfect.
- Multiple Sites including one indoor, and three outdoor locations.
- Custom built pergola at ceremony site 1
- Complimentary fabric drapery at ceremony site (in trees/on pergola)
- Set up, arrangement, and Removal of Ceremony Chairs (Chair rental additional)
- Sound System with wired handheld microphone
- Quiet running generator for sound system
- Set-up of any aisle décor provided by couple
- On Site One-Hour rehearsal time the week of the event
What our customers say
Just attended a wedding there. The day was beautiful. The area is gorgeous and serene. The reception area is classy yet rustic. Food was great. Lots of room for what I guess was about 120 guests. Play gym for kids. Horseshoes for adults. Check it out for your event.